1. Add a baking sheet into the oven then preheat to 475*
2. Slice zucchini in half long way then hollow out the center. Add zucchini center to a bowl and set aside. Then oil the zucchini skins with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add to preheated baking sheet for 10 minutes. Remove zucchini skins then switch the oven to broil.
3. Now combine 1 cup of ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup of goat cheese, 2 tablespoons of parmesan.
4. Grate lemon peel into 1 tablespoon of lemon zest then mix into the cheeses with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
5. Next, fold in 1/2 cup of peas.
6. Finely chop one scallion and 2 tablespoons of mint then fold into the cheese and peas.
7. Add the mixture to the zucchini skins then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.