Here are five things I have enjoyed in January 2018
1. Working on Casi's Boutique- I really love finding new ways to arrange the website. You have to just click around and see what things do.
2. Taking pictures- I am usually taking pictures of clothes. I used to take more outdoors pictures, and I will do that too. Now, I am taking more product pictures, and I think it is so fun to see the different styles, and creations. It is fun to show other people the pictures, I have taken.
3. Coffee cookies - My boyfriend started making chocolate coffee cookies at the beginning of January. I found a recipe on accident that was basically the same type of cookie, and I think they are a yummy snack for energy.
4. My slippers- my mom gave me a pair of slippers in December. They are in the dirty clothes to be washed tomorrow. My feet are lost and freezing without them.
5. Cleaning & organizing- I think it is so fun to clean up just to make things look better. I am don't think it everything has to look perfect or anything. I just think it's fun to put things where they belong.